Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I suppose I would be remiss if I did not take on the bulls' case. Well, here is an interesting note. The S&P 500 as represented by the SPY etf tends to rise in March. See attached chart. I am unsure for the reasons behind the rise and welcome thoughts.
A closer look at the shorter term charts and other market indicators is warranted before making a decision.
Posted by In Debt We Trust at 5:17 PM
- The Bernanke Put and Volatility Collapse: A Look a...
- Japan Has Run Out of Bullets - The Implications of...
- The Chinese Position on Libya
- Is US Farmland a Bubble?
- Is is Time To Finally Short JGBs and Buy Equities?...
- Risky Business in Asset(less) Lending
- The German Success Story
- Chinese Farmland Continues to Experience Dry Condi...
- Argentinian Land Bubble?
- Equity Markets Tends To Rise in March
- Update - Volatility Where Art Thou?
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (473)