Trading jobs are being cut in the West. At the same time, they're projected to crop up in the East - the Middle East, Eastern Europe, and the Far East that is.... Don't call it outsourcing though, that would be politically incorrect.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
- ► 2011 (58)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (473)
- The Debts of the Lenders: Venezuelan Economics
- The Debts of the Lenders: An Oily Hot Summer
- The Debts of the Spenders: Ethanol Pipelines in th...
- The Debts of the Lenders: A Hedge Fund Based in Af...
- The Debts of the World: Out w/the Old, In w/the Ne...
- The Debts of a Nation: When Advisors Leave. . .
- The Debts of the Spenders: Behind the Fed's Policy...
- The Debts of the Lenders: Japanese banks see 14.4 ...
- The Debts of the Spenders: Fend Extends Bailout Pr...
- ▼ May (9)